Monday, November 10, 2008

Blooop... blooop...



Well, if there's anybody who interested in to know about how this happened that I came up with the picture above... Spontaneously :)
Anyways, take a look from the bottom.


Then, some idea appeared in my head... And the work started...
I was playing with the linework... I like this sort of calligraphy-wise work when you do draw a "fast curve" with one quick one-touch movement... and lots of Ctrl+Z, untill you actually got that nice line. Well, you know :o)
So... At the beginning there was nothing, just a few "speed lines" I'd done as a little "hand-warm-up" as I use to do from time to time.

4 comments:

Johannes Liehr said...

cool! it´s great! i have the same experience very often, just doodling a little bit and suddenly the shape transforms into an idea....

ANTONIO CUESTA said...

You have amazing post here! i lovethis work in progress,man.Cool blog! I'll link you in my blog right now to follow you.See ya!

Dominic Philibert said...

Very very nice Boris!!!!
Make sure to keep me posted.

Boris Andreev said...

Hitspitter
Antonio
Dominic,

Thanks for visiting guys!

Hey, Dominic, nice to meet you. You have very cool caricatures on your blog!
:o)

Have a good one everybody!